Avant Doctors’ Finance Pty Ltd. Avant Financial Services is a registered business name of Doctors Financial Services Pty Limited (ABN 56 610 510 328) exclusively licensed to Avant Doctors Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 637 769 361) and Avant Doctors’ Finance Brokers Pty Ltd (ABN 75 640 406 784), Credit Representative Number 523242. Avant Doctors’ Finance Brokers Pty Ltd is an authorised credit representative for Australian Finance Group Ltd (ABN 11066385822), Australian Credit Licence Number 389087.
Avant Doctors’ Finance Brokers Pty Ltd (ABN 75 640 406 784), Credit Representative Number 523242 and its related bodies corporate including Avant Doctors Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 637 769 361) (we/us/our) has a commitment to providing the best service to our customers. If we are not meeting your expectations, we want you to tell us so we can do our best to fix it and prevent it from happening again.
You can lodge a complaint via the following methods:
- By email: AFSComplaints@avant.org.au
- By phone: 1300 99 22 08
- By post or in person: Darling Park, Level 6, 3/201 Sussex Street, NSW 2000 (if by post, please mark it Attention: Complaints)
To assist with handling your complaint, please provide us with the following details:
- Your full name and details of preferred communication method
- What went wrong; and
- How you would like us to fix it.
If you need additional assistance to make your complaint, you may wish to appoint a representative such as a financial counsellor, legal representative, family member or friend to lodge a complaint on your behalf.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within one business day of receiving it.
We investigate, assess, and respond to standard complaints within 30 days (or 21 days for some credit-related complaints involving hardship notices or requests to postpone enforcement proceedings).
If you are dissatisfied with how we dealt with your complaint, please let us know and we will undertake a further review of your concerns.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome or resolution of your complaint, you can contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides a free and independent complaint resolution service for financial services
- AFCA’s contact details are as follows:Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Online: www.afca.org.au
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
- By post: Australian Financial Complaints Authority. Reply Paid 252, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001