Thank you for visiting our event stand.
Congratulations to the winner S. Soon.
Competition terms and conditions are below.
1. The promoter of the ‘Win a $100 MasterCard voucher’ competition (the competition) is Avant Doctors’ Finance Pty Ltd trading as ‘Avant Financial Services’ (ACN 637 769 361) of Level 6, Tower 3, 201 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000 (Avant Financial Services).
2. These terms and conditions, as updated from time to time (terms and conditions), govern the competition.
Who can enter?
3. To enter, you must be:
i. over 18 years of age; and
ii. an Australian resident who is an Ahpra registered medical, dental or veterinary practitioner.
4. Directors, management and employees of Avant Mutual Group Limited and its associated entities, and immediate family members of each of these persons are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition will commence at 12:00pm AEST Tuesday 23 January 2024 and close at 1:00pm AEST Tuesday 23 January 2024 (the competition period).
How to Enter
6. The Promotion is free to enter.
7. To enter you must, during the competition period, speak with a team member at the Avant Financial Services’ booth (“Booth”) at the FY24 SCHHS RMO Orientation 2301 and complete the Promotion entry form located at https://www.avantfinancialservices.com/fy24-schhs-rmo-orientation-2301/ and include your name, phone number, email address, state and profession” (Form Entry)
8. Each person submitting their details and satisfying the requirements will automatically have their name entered into the draw. Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be considered.
9. Only one entry is permitted per eligible entrant.
10. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. There is 1 prize to be awarded, consisting of a $100 MasterCard voucher (the prize). The total prize pool is valued at approximately $100 including GST.
12. The prize terms are as follows:
i) there is no cost involved with the winners claiming their prize;
ii) no bonus prizes will be awarded;
iii) Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
iv) the winner should look to the manufacturer of the prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void; and
vi) each prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner that is awarded a prize is unable to use the prize as stated. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
vii) Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. For more terms and conditions, https://card.gift/page/terms-and-conditions.
viii) The Promoter’s decisions will be final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
Selection of Winners
13. Prize draw will take place at 2pm AEST Wednesday 24 January 2024 at the Sydney office of Avant Financial Services, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The first entry randomly drawn will be awarded a prize.
Notification of Winners
14. Winner will be notified by telephone or email within seven days of the draw and will be announced on the https://www.avantfinancialservices.com/fy24-schhs-rmo-orientation-2301/.
15. Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s Australian address as held in the Avant Financial Services database (as applicable) or as notified by the winner, or may be collected from an office of the Promoter, as agreed between the winner and the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to the entry. Any requirements regarding verification will be at the Promoter’s discretion.
17. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 2PM AEST Wednesday 24 April 2024 at the Sydney office of Avant Financial Services, at Level 6, Darling Park 3, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW, in order to distribute prize that has not been claimed within 3 months. Winner will be notified by telephone or email and announced on https://www.avantfinancialservices.com/fy24-schhs-rmo-orientation-2301/.
18. Entrants consent to the use of their image and name for promotional activities by the Promoter and its Related Bodies Corporate and acknowledge that it is a condition of taking the Prize that all winners agree to promotional activities, including the use of their names and images without additional compensation.
19. Avant Financial Services is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All entrants indemnify Avant Financial Services and its associated entities against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
20. Where this competition is communicated and/or conducted via a social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter), entrants acknowledge that use of social media platforms are subject to their terms and conditions of use. The entrant is responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social media platform. Any questions or complaints about the competition must be directed to Avant Financial Services, not to any social media platform used in conjunction with the competition. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to Avant Financial Services and not to any social media platform.
22. Disputes concerning the competition will be resolved by Avant Financial Services at its sole discretion, acting reasonably.
23. Avant Financial Services reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for the purpose of facilitating the continued operation of the Promotion.