Home loan refinance
offer for doctors
Lock in a low 2-year fixed home loan with
up to 95% LVR with no LMI + enjoy up to $4,000 rebate*
Kooyong, which is part of Avant, specialises in lending to doctors. With access to a range of banks, including those who offer preferential service, Kooyong secures practice, property and personal finance for doctors by understanding and explaining their unique circumstances to a prospective lender.
If you secured home financing in the year-or-so before the coronavirus pandemic hit, chances are you opted for a variable rate. Back then, the economy seemed shaky, and choosing a fixed rate didn’t make much sense.
But times have changed. Since May this year, many lenders have already begun to raise their fixed rates. This article helps doctors make sense of the current economic situation and decide whether or not to switch to a fixed rate.
Looking for a new home?
Check out our new own home loan offer for doctors here.
Before I first started working with Kooyong Group, I was doing a lot of my own research into products and services, but the information they provided me, was more comprehensive than anything I was able to source myself.
There’s nothing hidden. They are very transparent, and extremely professional. Other people talk the talk but there’s no substance, which is totally contrary to the Kooyong Group way. What they say, they deliver.
Being a surgeon, I’m extremely time-poor. Kooyong made the complex task of re-financing my house very easy and smooth. Not having to devote a lot of intellectual energy to the process was hugely valuable.
Kooyong’s commitment to their customers sets them apart from other banking businesses. They have an incredible work ethic and an impressive determination to get things done. It really seems they also get a buzz out of helping people
Meeting Richard and seeing that he specialised in the veterinary and medical field certainly gave me confidence that he had an understanding of what is required to finance a start-up, and then to grow it from there.
1. Offer commences 17 August 2021 and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
2. 1.99 % p.a. 2-year fixed interest rate is available for owner-occupier applicants and is subject to change by the lender prior to loan settlement without notice.
3. To be eligible for the bonus rebate, customers need to be refinancing an existing home loan of $250,000 or more to a different financial institution. Rebate payments will be paid as follows:
• $2,000 for loans between $250,000 – $499,999;
• $3,000 for loans between $500,000 – $999,999;
• $4,000 for loans settled over $1,000,000.
Rebate is only available for owner-occupier applicants (excluding refinances of First Home Loan Deposit Scheme loans, non-residents, businesses, trusts and other non-natural persons) whose applications are received, approved and drawn-down between 12 August 2021 and 31 December 2021.
4. Only 1 rebate payment will be paid per property. This offer is only available once per applicant within the offer period. Joint applications are only eligible to receive a single rebate payment. If any of the borrowers/applicants have or will receive a rebate payment resulting from this offer, no further rebate payment will be payable where that individual is a borrower/applicant.
5. This offer is available for approved applicants only whose applications are received from 17th August, 2021 and does not apply to refinances of existing home loans which were brokered by Kooyong Group. Approval is at the complete discretion of the lender.
6. Offer current as at 17 August 2021.
1 Comparison rates are based on a secured loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.